It is the goal of the North Bay and Area Community Foundation to be a philanthropic leader, catalyst, and resource in enabling North Bay and Area to grow and flourish into a model community. Building on the North Bay Area’s longstanding tradition of generosity, we aim to strengthen our community for the benefit of all its members and not just for now, but for future generations to come. We will achieve this goal by:
- nurturing the growth and acceptance of community philanthropy
- building and vigilantly managing community endowments
- working with donors to meet their specific requirements
- addressing the community’s needs through the strategic granting of funds and organizational support
- collaborating with other support groups to increase the effectiveness of our community’s charitable giving.